Wednesday, 26 January 2011

Shoulders and Traps

Such an average session today it was unbelievable, its really starting to do my head in and i need to snap out of it, anyway heres what i done;

Military Press;
8x 50/60/70/90kg

Dumbell Shoulder Press;
8x 50/75/90lb

Hammer Strength Press;
8x 15/23kg each side
15x 8kg each side

Side Laterals;
8x `20/30/40lb

Reverse High cable pull/
8x3 unsure of weight

Shrugs;
8x3 300lbs

Could of done sooooo much more today its shocking but its my own fault, i think im gonna go back to training on my own, i need a training partner stronger than me, not 10x weaker fml.

10 comments:

  1. Side lateralls is my favorite shoulders exercise...really give that popping shoulder-boulders look

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blog man! You motivation is inspiring! Following and Supporting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good job man, hopefully youll start having beast workouts soon and find a training partner that is up to par with ur strength :)

    ectomorphmuscle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck finding a proper training partner

    ReplyDelete
  5. great blog bro, supporting!

    numberrumbler.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow thats a light workout for you?
    looks intense to me

    lookin for follows:
    ballandkicks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. you must be a big motha trucker if that's light for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good lord, read your profile, you big! I need to lose weight, can you give me some of your motivation?!? :D Nice blog, following!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Following your results!

    theladiets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. damn! good numbers my friend. Ill be back to check on your progress. keep it up!

    ReplyDelete