Sunday, 23 January 2011

LEGS!!

Again another speedy workout, gym closed at 12am today and i got up at 10.45am so was in a mad rush, heres what i done;

Squats;
12x 60kg
10x 100kg
5x 140kg
3x 155kg
1x 170kg

Leg Press;
8x3 500lbs

Lunges;
8x3 60kg

Superset

Single legg, leg curl;
12x3 30lbs

Stiff leg deadlift;
8x3 100kg

Lying single leg curl;
8x3 10kg

Standing Calf raises
12x3 whole stack

Pretty good workout even though it was rushed, if i keep going like this i feel e will be hitting my goals by the end of the year. Also anyone got any tips on hip flexibility my fucking sucks ass!?

8 comments:

  1. you could try this for your hip flexibility issue

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGlwJkdMaME

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll give that a go, haven't got a power rack though :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got to throw in some curls for dem hamstrings and glutes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello~! Good luck with your powerlifting journey! Interesting thing to do ^^
    I have followed your blog.

    Could you follow mine too please at:
    SkyBlueTrading Blog

    If any blogger would like to get their blogs followed by others, please visit my blog too~ I have a list of followers who are likely to follow you back! The list is located to the left side of my blog. Follow me and add a comment, I'll add your bloglink to my list~

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leg day is the worst day. I hate it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice lifts bro, I love legs day. Front Squats are my fav.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome man, keep it up!
    evanztories.blogspot.com
    ducks2nucks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow man keep up the buffness


    http://yinniegirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete